Sunday, November 29, 2009

Join Me at Ukulele Bill Tapia's 102nd Birthday Party in Southern California on Saturday December 5!

? I have some extra seats at the table I reserved for the incredible Bill Tapia's 102nd birthday concert and afternoon dinner party at noon next Saturday (that's Saturday, December 5, 2009 at 12:00 noon at Stevens Steakhouse in the City of Commerce, Southern California). You want to hear 101 year old Bill Tapia play the ukulele, guitar, and banjo - and meet one of my 3 fun sisters - all on the same day? How fun would that be!!?? Maybe we can works something out. (And no I am not scalping the tix... if you really really love Bill Tapia, and you *promise* to come, I will even consider subsidizing your attendance). Send email to kathiefry@gmail.com or post a note on my Facebook page.
  • View Larger Image of Bill Tapia in His Studio
  • More About Bill's 102nd Birthday Party

  • No comments: