Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hundreds of 2009 Hawaii Events

It was called to my attention this morning that not everyone has been able to view the events listed in our calendar. Evidently some people could connect to each month of our 2009 Hawaii Calendar but none of the events were visible to them. I am so sorry about that. I just hate it when things like that happen! I did a bit of tweaking and the events in our calendar should now be visible to everyone. If our monthly calendar pages still look blank to you, please let me know right away by sending email to kathiefry@gmail.com. You can have your Hawaii event added to our calendar by posting an announcement in our forum or by sending me a message.
  • January 2009 Hawaii Events
  • February 2009 Hawaii Events
  • All 2009 Hawaii Events

  • No comments: